Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ap Biology Blank Copy Lab 5 Cell Respiration

Who am I? Ascent

Montañez .- Julio Cesar Sierra

I teach chess since 2002, I specialize in children students and youth and I teach in schools, clubs and institutions in general. Promoter

Education (Chess) Spreading, literate, massifying and popularizing the practice of basic chess training.

I have been coordinator of the educational project in the public schools in the district of Puente Piedra 2009.

I have worked in over 50 schools in the Stone Bridge distristos, Ancon, Carabayllo, Comas, Los Olivos, Independencia and San Martin de Porres.

from 2004 to 2006 he taught on a voluntary basis in public schools in the district of Puente Piedra.

I have been interviewed by the TV channel PERU and international Cadem Telemundo Program to "Red Hot" in 2008.
I presented my project
AJEDRETON in the hall of the National Stadium americas 2008. Toward the Pan American qualifying tournament in Argentina - cordova. I made more

50 chess tournaments. Today

Julito and Parts Magic Motion at educating your educational project continues to build with your horse ride on imaginary and magical piece by places where I always dreamed of.

"NO CARRY NOTHING BUT THE POCKETS I feel how much I'm winning"

0 comments:

Post a Comment