Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ruger 10/22 Wood Stock

Transits (VI)

Nobody.

Where were the opponents of such a spirited battle? I could not believe, again had vanished like a dream, as if nothing had happened.

was so surprised to rid my steps with the same speed with which they had fled. Examine the platform going around about myself, discovering that nothing is just nothingness itself. Stone those meters were so empty that even I seemed to be something. Assuming

have escaped running I just started scanning the horizon. There I saw the barriers, even lying down, waiting for the key which led both looking for. I turned in the opposite direction, seeing the nothing in the distance is as large as the closest, because there just was nothing.

not yet convinced of my inspection so I would still turn to the train tracks, when you feel a tug on the sleeve of my jacket. I decided to turn a new surprise waiting yet again nothing. A new flip

made me see that the end of my search was more down, pulling my sleeve, demanding my attention, waiting with a beautiful smile.

"Hi.

A girl, beautiful, thin skin like the wings of a butterfly, with eyes of blue sea on a sunny day. Blonde, to think that his hair had faded, and with straight hair, which more is to look like a weeping willow swayed in the breeze.

"Hi. Who are you?

I asked again with the bravery of children.

- And you? Where are you going with that bunch of flowers?

The tranquility that emanated that caused a girl on my unusual curiosity, so I noticed that one bunch of daisies in his hands.

"They're for mom, dad and I've taken, because she likes a lot. Why are you here alone?

seemed that she had done the same curiosity, she had produced in me.
-Miras
like my dad.

I said before I could answer to the previous question. Sitting on the ground, and crossing my legs, I made a gesture to sit in front of me.

did. So to answer.

"So you think I have the same look as your father?
"Same, same. No. I think something similar. Maybe yours has more wrinkles here.

As I pointed a finger Inquisitor small space between my eyebrows.

The truth is that a verb distilled párvula easy, and the conversation with her was anything but boring. In the short time we share words gave him time to tell how well I spent Saturday morning breakfast and bed sharing with parents. How much he liked jelly beans, especially those who knew of licorice. Me singing in harmony as small as talented as a beautiful song about how one can breathe for someone.

many things, that those few minutes seemed like years, almost a lifetime.

"I have to go.

I said suddenly.

- Already?
"Yes, if not maybe my parents are worried.
"In that case, you should go. We must not let your parents worry about their child.

Thus, with a smile, got up and gave me back. Started walking, but not in a hurry, but when only had a couple of steps turned. And I wonder.

- When we meet again tomorrow?
"No, I think not. Gone tomorrow. Maybe another day.
"Okay, but do not forget.
"Do not worry, I certainly will not forget.

Knowing that only the second time he had not lied, I saw her leave and enter the station through the door before I had been refused entry.

I was there. Sitting for a long period of time. Enjoying the quiet that the visit had left me, discovering that the weight on my shoulders was less now. Thus let my back fall to the ground, in the same way to stop my eyelids to ensure my eyes, in the same way that my body fall asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment