Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Best Running Shoesfor Narrow Feet

.

know, I belong to that group of misfits who hate Valentine's Day, and maybe what is going to say no more than a repetition of what we heard in many places. That

correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've ever given anything for this day. Will think that little romantic, and perhaps you are right. But in my opinion, it is necessary to declare a day as a day of love. It would be a shame that the rest of the year we should remember what is it that makes the blood is hot.

think, and I still think, than any other day is as good as the conclusion, but nevertheless one should not go without the show. It is not necessary that a diamond bracelet, gold earrings, even a bunch of thirteen red roses to show love, but keep safety in disease'll look after you, I'll walk in solitude, I will be your support in difficult times and you'll miss when you're not. This will not come on February 14 but will then celebrate Valentine's Day.

However, if you want to celebrate today. Go ahead. Today is a day like any other to do so. Do not hold back. Feliz San Valientin



0 comments:

Post a Comment