Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Abdominal Bloating After Umbilical Hernia Surgery





Reflections on the creation of a laboratory of art and science

A spontaneous breakdown of symmetry in nature.

-

If someone asked me why? Laboratory ',
I answer: Why not?

[2]

When I refer to this as a starting point ... I mean the knowledge
.

[3]
Art & Science "seem to be distant?

[4]
is invaluable knowledge that science brings to the development of the arts.

[5] How much fascination
produces.

[6]
"Homage to physical?
I constantly be in another dimension
[8]
We were made to err.
to rethink, to question,
to build.

[9]
I think sometimes we find a great abyss.
[10]
I think today marks a point in the idea of \u200b\u200bbuilding new roads.

I think today is born a great challenge.

That does raise some clear ...

[11]
You never close the door to generate knowledge

[12]

Poetry Art Traffic System

0 comments:

Post a Comment