Monday, June 23, 2008

Odor Eliminator Trash Bags

principles. My system

I have so much to tell, and so little time during the day. I think when you start to complain that the day you go far enough to reach to all the duties that await you, right then is when you start to stop. How nice. But now I can not, another year without a vacation is what I expected.

Nor is this what you want to write, but I used to apologize for all the time he left this blog unattended, and these sheets that I have to send, and which are packed suitcases, waiting like a child want to go hiking. At the time be able to find a store open to sell me an envelope you send them.

And I get into the subject.

In this you have to choose sides, and the worst is that there are no grays or halftones. What do you prefer to be stupid with principles, or herd sheep list? Diras beee bueeee sieeeeempre not tieeeeene bueeee seeeer so. And I will tell you that rush that you miss the pastor.

Unfortunately in this society (society, that word so beloved by philosophers. Should try writing a book of philosophy without words like partnership, individual, psyche and environment. Perhaps then we would do any good to humans.) Which survived We develop freely as individuals until we find a barrier that limits our growth. And these are always displayed. Sometimes as cultural norms, social or political. But these are easily avoided, just treat you as bizarre, antisocial or anarchist.

The problem occurs when a person or a group, requires you to give up what you are or submission to the rows of the group to move forward. That will give them! You'd think. Ah, but the decision is not so simple when it risks everything for what you have fought for so long. It is here that do not fit a middle ground.

I still have not had to ask myself. But two friends recently, very recently, they've had to do.

And I am going to say ...

Welcome my dear stupid !!!!!

I hope I am as brave as the day you have to answer me which is my way, so you can sleep, and so to dream.



Clasicazo, but for me quite new. I discovered the other day at a concert in Barcelona. Although not the best surprise of the trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment