Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Free Free Free Blueprints For A Dune Buggy

nice.

My sympathetic system is my sympathetic nervous system. And this is one that controls my reflexes, breathing rate and even my yawns.

I think it also runs the beating of my heart, and sometimes my hairs stand on end.

You decide when I have to sweat, which is often, adjusting the temperature of my body at will.

I am sure that, allied to my nerves, drives the trembling of my hands doing that sometimes unable to get a glass.

contemplate the possibility that the origin of the anger that arises in my back, and sometimes it makes me boil inside.

you'll ever know is if you are responsible to make me lose my head, it is unable to maintain concentration, I feel silly, and yet they are happy.

What I can not understand is why they call it nice.



The last thing I found in the music world, and is so good. Basia Bulat. Hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment