Monday, March 10, 2008

Where To Buy Mao Suit In Singapore



Oh, say luck is on streaks, like waves. Will be true, and now I am in a bad storm. Now to finish my bad luck I busted his ankle in training and leisure. Injuries are common in sport, you might say. But this is the third in less than four months, and possibly more serious. Sera that the injuries as luck also come in spurts. And in this case also have come at a worse time, not by the two half-marathons (Sabiñanigo and VUG-Bay) that would run at the end of the month, but because on Thursday took way to Grenoble, to work for five days at the ESRF, which is really cool, and not if I have to carrying crutches.

But my ankle would recover, and run other media, even back to Grenoble to re-measure ...

... What is not is where it ends my yellow brick road, and while I will do as much damage as many people. Sometimes I feel like a little wax in the dark, I light, I lit up, and then I turn off without warning and knowing that I will not turn on. Meanwhile

tin skin look, and I think if Oz was far away.

Now I hope that you understand my absence these past few days, and I guess you will understand my absence to come, as connecting the turn of France, with spring break saint. This year not because I am looking forward. Thereafter

retake transits, but I think I'll have to make a summary reminder, because last a long time.

Nothing but to wish a good luck streak for the fortnight. A hug and a breath mint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment